Monday, September 5, 2011

Shawville Fair Pictures

Here are some pictures from Shawville Fair....

First thing they went on?
The scary, wild and fast.....Magic Maze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello!!


Oh! Big slide!


Zander


The Hang Glider.....super fun! (I did NOT go on this ride...)


They all look a little whoozy....LOL

 Nope...none of us went on this ride. Pretty cool though!


Lauren and I. Stupid wicked ride.
Nearly puked because of this nasty ride.
Never again!


Oh what FUN!


Alexander waiting to go on The Dragon rollercoaster!


Hi Mommy!


Weeehhheeeeeeeeeeeee.....


Lauren with daddy......in line for the "Full Tilt". She was a bi" nervous...


LOL....Daddy wasn't scared. In fact, he wanted to do the ride without the safety thingy latched in!


And Lauren was like...."Whatever Dad! I'm making sure this thing is LOCKED!"


Ok...Ok...I'll lock mine to!


And they're off.....and up!


Not so bad eh Lauren? I have video of this....and all you hear is Daddy yelling...."Weeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......wooohooooooooooo..."


Yup...pretty high!


And this is what Lauren looked like after getting off the Full Tilt!


They played a shooting game...and won these rockin' turtles!


On the "Scrambler"....about to get all scrambled up!


Yup....guess they liked it!


Some pretty tall sunflowers!


LOL....Lauren's like...."Ummm Dad? Must we?"


Poutine time! And of course, Alexander had to complain....according to him, there was "too much cheese" on his poutine......hmmmph.


Pulled Pork - Needed much more BBQ sauce!


Hot dog!


Lama? Alpaca? I don't know....but he was cute!


Feeding time!


Scratch time!


Getting all plump and juicy for Christmas dinner..... :)


A mean goose...look at his weird teeth!
Nice blue eyes though!


Chicken, Hen, Partridge....some bird....


I stuck my fingers in and touched this guys "stuff" on his head. LOL....he didn't like that too much.


Sleepy time!


But I woke him up by taking his picture....Sorry buddy! Go back to sleep!


Back on the Scrambler....


And now....Alexander's turn on the Full Tilt - with his brave big sister!


Getting ready to start....then I switched over to video...I'll post that too. He didn't really enjoy this ride too much.....I think his crying and screaming in fear confirmed that!


And my youngest was on this ride.....somewhere.....

"BEST RIDE EVER!"


Lauren - watching her brother on Zero Gravity!


The Himalyaya...the kids and I went on this joyous ride.
Gave me whiplash.


They're on here.....somewhere....spinning round and round and round.....while the music is BLASTING....and two carnival dudes are threatening the fearless ride goes - a nice blasting of water.....

Video to follow....LOL


Kids didn't go on this ride/play thingy structure....
Wayyyyyyyyyyy to scary!


Here's my youngest....second round on Zero Gravity....

"THE BEST RIDE EVER!".........


Spinning, spinning, spinning.....goes up....


And there you go.
Let the vomiting commence.


Ahhhhhhhh.....this handsome guy is "Caramel".....and because of Caramel, I now want a cow. I love this guy. 


LOL....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... 

♥ Caramel ♥

I cried a little when I had to leave him..........


The end of our day at Shawville Fair.
Fun was had by all....


No comments:

Post a Comment